|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (370 days ago)|
- Newly decorated and carpeted throughout
- Situated in the popular location of Sprotbrough
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lounge & separate dining room with feature fireplaces
- 3 bedroomed traditional bay semi detached house
- Views of open fields to the front
- Off street parking
- Rent includes a gardener
- First 2 week's rent FREE if let before Christmas!
LET BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND RECEIVE YOUR FIRST 2 WEEK'S RENT FREE! This traditional bay semi detached house situated in the ever popular village of Sprotbrough. Being close to local amenities, various public houses and the new wine bar, schools and Doncaster town centre. Available part furnished or unfurnished.
Having an impressive entrance hall, recently fitted modern kitchen with soft closing units, front aspect lounge with newly fitted fireplace, separate spacious dining room with newly fitted fireplace. Two double bedrooms and larger than average single bedroom, attractive fitted bathroom with white suite and shower over.
Having off street parking for a number of vehicles with views of open fields. Well maintained enclosed, good sized rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and various fruit trees. Added bonus with the property you can enjoy the garden without having to put in any effort as a gardener is provided at no extra cost.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45278451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000322004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.