|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (533 days ago)|
- End Terraced Town House
- Kitchen Diner
- 1st Floor Lounge with balcony
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with fitted wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Driveway for 3 cars
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D EPC RATING B (84)
- NO LHA, NO SMOKERS, STRICTLY NO PETS
- BOND £1350 REFERENCING FEES & RIGHT TO RENT VERIFICATION: £120 PER APPLICANT ADMIN FEES: £120
- AVAILABLE NOW
A beautifully presented Linden Homes property situated off The Balk in Pocklington. Accommodation briefly comprises of kitchen/diner, lounge, w/c, 3 double bedrooms, 2 with fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms. To the outside is an enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage. This property must be viewed to be appreciated.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D EPC RATING B (84)
NO LHA, NO SMOKERS, STRICTLY NO PETS
BOND £1350 REFERENCING FEES & RIGHT TO RENT VERIFICATION: £120 PER APPLICANT ADMIN FEES: £120
NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL PHOTOGRAPHIC ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM ALL TENANTS & OCCUPIERS OVER THE AGE OF 17 YEARS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45279348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RME0RME2003268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R M English Yorkshire Limited, Pocklington, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.