|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (443 days ago)|
- Duplex Apartment / Town House - 3 Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En Suite)
- Spacious Living Room / Dining Room
- Fully Furnished To A Very High Standard
- Integrated Kitchen Of High Specification
- Balcony Off Second Bedroom
- Peaceful Waterside Views Over Canal Basin
- Secure Parking
- Just A Few Minutes Walk Away From Piccadilly Station
Granite Lettings & Property Management are pleased to present this stunning two bedroom, duplex apartment / town house within Piccadilly Village. Before Manchester became crammed with modern glass towers, this is what residential development was all about, Piccadilly Village is a beautifully preserved, large scale canal side community made up of various styles of town houses and good sized, brick-built apartment blocks. This elegantly furnished, two bedroom triplex apartment in William Jessop Court boasts two good sized double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite), spacious living room with beautiful waterside views over the canal basin, integrated kitchen of high specification and a secure parking space. The property is perfectly located just a stones throw from Piccadilly Station and is just a few minutes walk into the Vibrant Northern Quarter and Piccadilly Gardens.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Granite Lettings & Property Management - Residential Lettings & Sales, Northern Quarter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.