|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (402 days ago)|
- UNIQUE DESIGNED MEZZANINE
- LAMINATE FLOORING (GOOD QUALITY)
- PLASMA TV 32'
- NICELY TILED MULTI-JET SHOWER
- ELECTROLUX FULLY FITTED KITCHENETTE
- WARDROBES WITH MIRROR DOORS
- GAS INCLUDED
- ELECTRICITY INCLUDED
- WATER INCLUDED
This recently refurbished Split Level apartment has a cosy sleeping area on the top floor with a double bed and a fully furnished open plan living area downstairs which offers ample storage space, complimentary sofa-bed, compact Electrolux Kitchenette fully equipped with dining table and chairs, modern nicely tiled bathroom with multi jet shower and private toilet. This flat is ideal for young professionals, city workers and post graduate students and has all what you may hope for.
The location is perfect for whoever want to travel easy to the Centre of London as the location is served with Central Line, District line and Circle line + night and day buses.
- just 3 minutes walking from Notting Hill Gate tube
- close to Queensway station, Portobello Market, Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
- Kensington Church Street full of bars, restaurants, local shops, gym, etc
- supermarket (Tesco, Wait Rose) variety of coffees shops and fast foods.
- Kensington Palace is at just 5 minutes walking distance
For more information please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 0241splitflatnh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.