|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- LAMINATE FLOORING
- PLASMA TV 32' UPON REQUEST
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- FULLY FURNISHED
- 24/7 CCTV SECURED MANSION/ PART TIME PORTER
- GAS AND ELECTRICITY INCLUDED
- WATER INCLUDED
- FREE WIFI IN THE BUILDING
Traditional Self Contained Studio apartment recently re-decorated. The apartment comes with double bed, open plan fully fitted kitchen with dining table and chairs and en suite bathroom. This flat is ideal for young professionals, city workers and students and has all what you may hope for.
The location is perfect for whoever want to travel easy to the Centre of London as the location is served with Piccadilly line (easy connection with Heathrow Airport) District line and Circle line + night and day buses.
- just 3 minutes walking from South Kensington tube
- moments from Fitness First gym
- close to Gloucester Road, Cromwell Road, Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge
- Just behind The Nation History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum
- close by the Imperial College
- close to Harrods Boutique
- supermarket Big Tesco, Big Sainsbury's, variety of coffees shops and fast foods and local boutiques
For more information about the apartment, bookings, viewings, please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference flat7queens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.