|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (612 days ago)|
- Close to Paddington tube
- Close to Canal and Little Venice
- Close to Westfield shopping centre
The apartment has a good size double bedroom with large built in wardrobes, spacious living room with access to balcony and sofa guest bed, separated fully fitted kitchen, 3 piece bathroom, large entrance hall with spacious cupboard space. Laminate flooring throughout. (Approx 60 sq.m.) This property comes with a dedicated underground parking space.
Paddington is the main Line Station is within a few moments reach and runs mainline rail services to the West plus the highly acclaimed Heathrow Express direct to Heathrow Airport.
* 24 hour security
* underground car parking
* 4 passengers lift service to every floor
* CCTV surveillance cameras
* entry phone system
Exceptional waterside location, next to Grand Union Canal, enjoys café, bars and park on the doorstep, with the bustling boutiques, bistros and restaurants of Notting Hill and Bayswater within comfortable walking distance.
For more information please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference bridgehouse6365northlondonflat. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.