|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- An extremely well presented four bedroom semi detached house
- Pleasant lounge with patio doors overlooking the rear garden
- Good sized dining kitchen
- Three large bedrooms with an additional attic room
- Family bathroom plus en-suite facilities
- Off street parking and enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Available now - references required
- No DSS, No pets
An extremely well presented and spacious family home. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, off street parking, private garden and en-suite facilities. This property is available now - references required, no DSS, no pets EPC BAND
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160154_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.