|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2017 (450 days ago)|
- WiFi & TV Licence Included In the Rent
- UNLIMITED Gas, Electric and Water Rates Included For an Extra £12.50pppw
- Two Tiled Bathrooms with Electric Showers
- Dining Kitchen with Beech Effect Units
- Washing Machine, Family Sized Fridge/Freezer
- Close to Burley Park Train Station
- Spacious Lounge with T.V. provided
- ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV & DVD PLAYER
- Newly Refurbished
- Excellent Location
THIS RECENTLY REFURBISHED VERY LARGE 6 BEDROOM HOUSE IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BURLEY CLOSE TO LOADS OF GREAT SHOPS AS WELL AS BEING ON THE MAIN TRANSPORT ROUTE INTO THE CITY CENTRE. LESS THAN A 10 MINUTE WALK AND YOU'RE AT BURLEY PARK TRAIN STATION. LESS THAN A 20 MINUTE WALK AND YOU'RE IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY.This house offer six large double bedrooms, all with double beds, desks, chairs and loads of great storage including wardrobes and drawers. The dining kitchen is large and modern and offers a plethora of mod-cons including a washing machine as well as a dining table and chairs for those civilized meals at the table. The living room is also big with loads of great seating for tenants and their mates. There is a modern laminate floor, leather sofas, coffee table, TV and TV stand. This property also offers 2 bathroom/shower rooms, as well as one of the best landlords in Leeds!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45284097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2433356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.