|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (51 days ago)|
- Located on the first floor of a Grade II listed building
- Stylish interior and attractive period features
- Reception room with double-height ceiling and large windows
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite bathroom
- Mezzanine-level study
- Secure underground parking
- Gorgeous communal areas and communal gardens
Full descriptionLONG LET. A beautiful two bedroom split-level flat set within a sensitively converted Victorian college building and offering spacious accommodation full of character.
The amenities of Battersea Park Road are right on the doorstep, as are the green open spaces and leisure facilities of Battersea Park. Local transport links include Battersea Park Station and Queenstown Road Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1001808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.