|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (470 days ago)|
- 9 Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Well Presented and Charm Decor
- Fully Furnished
- Easy Access to City Centre
- Close to amenities
- Property reference :92464
- Bills can be included for extra £20pppw
This house features nine luxurious rooms with modern and spacious décor, reception room , Large Kitchen with Dinning area. This House has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students.
This property features nine fully furnished large bedrooms, laminate flooring, fully fitted kitchen with two fridge-freezer, 2 x oven, 2 x cooker, washing machine, three large bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of parking space.
This House is professionally managed and located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas.
Train Station: Mauldeth Road
About 2 Min Walk, 0.1Miles
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
44, 50, 130,
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Tesco Superstore
- Aldi supermarket
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property reference :92464
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.