|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (201 days ago)|
- RARE CHARACTERFUL PROPERTY
- 4 BED DETACHED
- HUGE GARDENS TO THE REAR
- LARGE BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- UTILITY / SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SECURE OFF ROAD PARKING
** RARE FIND ** QUIRKY & CHARACTERFUL ** 4 BED DETACHED ** CALL US NOW **
Feast your eyes on this stunning characterful large 4 bedroom property! Yes.. all of this could be yours and you could find yourself the next lucky tenant of this beautiful family home. All you have to do is call us to arrange your viewing!
Located on a generous corner plot in Willenhall, this traditional and spacious 4 bed detached house really will blow your mind. Even from the outside it look impressive, but step into the house through the porch and you really will fall in love! The inviting reception hallway leads to a lounge, dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen, utility / shower room, downstairs W.C, verandah and the most amazing rear garden, which feels more like the grounds of a stately home than a rear garden. And all of this before you've even got upstairs, where you will find 4 generous size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from double and secondary glazing (where specified), gas central heating, secure off road parking and an intruder alarm and is available from the 1st December (or possibly earlier).. just call us to discuss your needs!
So, don't miss out! Call us now to arrange your viewing. But be warned.. viewing this property will result in you seeing no alternative other than to move in!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45298440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5487F2416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Willenhall Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.