|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (321 days ago)|
- OPTION OF BILLS INCLUDED, GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER (Reasonable usage) for an extra £15PPPW
- 5 good size double bedrooms, Modern & Stylish Throughout, CENTRAL HEADINGLEY
- 2 Bathrooms & 1 Shower Room & Spare 6th bedroom/study
- Fantastic Landlord
- Large dining kitchen with 2 Large stand alone Fridge/Freezer's
- Award winning agency, Deposit protected with MyDeposits
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
- Close proximity to bars, pubs and restaurants
- EPC Grade E & Total floor Area of 149m²
THIS IS A FANTASTIC THROUGH TERRACE PROPERTY LOCATED A BALL'S THROW AWAY FROM HEADINGLEY CRICKET STADIUM, WALKING DISTANCE FROM HEADINGLEY & BURLEY TRAIN STATION, AND ON THE DOORSTEP OF SOME REALLY EXCELLENT BARS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS AND SHOPS.
All five bedrooms are good size doubles and all are furnished to an excellent standard with a plethora of storage and stylish décor, including double beds, drawers, wardrobes, desks and chairs. There is even a spare 6th room for work or guests. The modern dining kitchen is very large and has a great selection of mod cons including a dining table and chairs for those civilised meals in. The lounge has some stylish furniture including 3 sofas, a coffee table and TV stand. This property also offers 2 bathrooms, a separate shower-room, AND a separate toilet!
This really is an excellent property with a fantastic landlord and well worth a viewing!
EPC Grade E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45299280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 2231977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.