|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (136 days ago)|
- EER: C EIR: D
- TERRACE HOUSE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN
- OPEN LIVING/DINING AREA
- AVAILABLE LATE DECEMBER
***HALF PRICE TENANT FEES**
Delightful two bedroom family home available in the sought after Watermead development. Offering two double bedrooms, lounge / dining area, garden with lawn and decking, two allocated car spaces and available in late December. Call now to avoid missing out!
Delightful two bedroom family home available in the sought after Watermead development. The property boasts a bright and spacious living / dining area with double patio doors leading to the well maintained garden area, with a wooden decking, good size lawned area and shed. The kitchen is located at the front of the property and has a washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, and the family bathroom which has a shower over the bath. There are two car parking spaces allocated to the property which are conveniently located at the front of the house.
The property is available in late December for applicants in full time employment with no pets.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45300081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3704K1024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Aylesbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.