|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (530 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite) and additional nursery/study
- Bright open plan living room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Easy to maintain outdoor area/garden
- Single garage
- Short drive to A34, A420 as well as good transport links to Oxford city centre and train station
**UNDERGOING FULL UPGADE AND RENOVATION** This fully refurbished 3 bedroom family home will be ready for occupation on 1st December 2016.
Being stripped from top to toe you can expect a comfortable and clean cut family home upon completion. Please email us for further details of works being completed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, North Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.