|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Extensive Luxury Family Home
- Available Late November 2016
- Fees Apply
- EPC Rating - C
- 4/5 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Large Living Rooms
- Raised Terrace With Elevated Views
- Short Walk To Station
- Garage And Driveway
- Large Kitchen And Dining Area
An Extensive and Luxurious Family Home! This versatile home iso ne of the best Ingress Park has to offer, with amazing living space with 4 double bedrooms and the option of using the ground floor living room as a 5th double bedroom, large living area situated on the 1st floor with large living room, kitchen with integrated appliances, defined dining area, outside terrace with elevated views over Ingress Park toward the River Thames and a quiet hideaway in the form of a beautiful Orangery. Other benefits include En-suite to the master bedroom and 2 family bathrooms, a garage and driveway, gas central heating, a C EPC Rating and being found only a short walk from Greenhithe Station offering quick links into London and only a short drive from the M25, QE2 Bridge and A2. Call Your Move Dartford to secure your interest and book an appointment to see this fantastic home.
Large Entrance Hall
Living Room / Bedroom 5
First Floor Landing
Second Floor Landing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45301725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 263528589067_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dartford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.