|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Located moments from the financial heart of the City
- Stylish one bedroom flat
- Arranged over the lower ground floor
- Peacefully and securely set within a character period block
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Brilliant Hoxton location
SHORT LET. Set within a peaceful and secure period residential mansion with a communal patio, this sizeable one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a contemporary living space just moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square.
Fanshaw Street is within proximity to a wealth of trendy bars, pavement cafes, restaurants with further boutique shops and galleries found in Hoxton Square, Columbia Road and Brick Lane with its vibrant market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.