|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Large 5 bed semi with 5 double rooms
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- 2 bathrooms
Property reference number 5689155. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
5 double bedroom semi detached house finished to a high standard throughout. . situated in the popular Clarendon Park, close to university and Queens Road shops and bars.
- Attractive semi detached garden with good sized garden.
- Close to university and queens road shops in the ever popular Clarendon park just off Clarendon park road.
- The property is double glazed throughout and has a reinforced UPVC front door for added security.
- This is a true home from home and does not represent your run of the mill student accommodation.
- The five double rooms are all provided with double beds.
- Two top spec new bathrooms
- New modern kitchen
* Please quote ref. 5689155 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45302430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5689155_42288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.