|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
- A spacious 3 bed end terrace property in Chorley
- Fully renovated in preparation for occupancy
- Two reception rooms, downstairs WC
- GCH, DG, gardens, Parking off road for 2 cars
- EPC rating - E
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this spacious three bedroom end terrace property in Chorley which has just been fully renovated in preparation for occupancy. No stone has been left unturned during the renovation works and the final outcome has resulted in a stunning family home with many modern fixtures and fittings and rooms which are abundant with space.
The home comprises and entrance hallway, A lounge, a large separate dining room and a large fitted kitchen with hi gloss white units. In addition there is a separate downstairs WC.
On the 1st floor the property benefits from having 3 large double bedrooms and a separate 4th room which could be utilised as a study. Moreover there is a contemporary fitted bathroom with 3 piece suite and overhead shower.
Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout. Externally the property has an enclosed rear yard, front garden and two off road parking spaces to the side of the house.
The property is in a prime location for many local amenities and has excellent transport links by bus towards Chorley and Wigan town centre. Sorry No Pets, No DSS, no smokers.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45304305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 139978R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.