|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (529 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Cul de sac location
- Excellent condition throughout
- Good sized easily maintained garden
- Downstairs WC
- Quiet cul de sac location
A delightful three bedroom semi detached house in excellent order throughout and with off street parking in a quiet Cul-de-sac.
Located in the popular village of Sileby and tucked away in a Cul-de-sac is this very well presented three bedroom semi detached home, externall the property benefits from a driveway and good sized easily mainted rear garden with shed.
As you venture inside your are welcomed by a hallway and downstairs WC, good sized lounge (with patio doors leading to the garden) and a lovely kitchen with dining area.
Walk up the stairs and you wont be disappointed with two double bedrooms a further single bedroom and a modern bathroom with shower over bath.
Available on a unfurnished basis from late November/early December 2016!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45307131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000411376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.