|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- 2 BEDROOMS
- MODERN FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- CLOSE TO STEETON RAILWAY STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- MODERN KITCHEN
- WALK IN SHOWER
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBE
- PLEASANT ENCLOSED REAR PATIO / YARD
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- NO PETS
A QUALITY 2 bedroomed mid terraced COTTAGE located along chapel road with a pleasant outlook from the front overlooking the green. The property has recently been the subject of a complete REFURBISHMENT and now includes GAS CENTRAL HEATING, double glazing, MODERN kitchen and bathroom, hard flooring throughout, pleasant enclosed rear patio / yard and much more.
The property briefly:
Ground floor: Entrance hall with handy under stairs storage, good sized lounge with laminate flooring and fitted storage cabinets, MODERN fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven and gas hob.
First Floor: SPACIOUS master bedroom with FITTED WARDROBE and cupboard, second single bedroom and modern bathroom with WALK IN SHOWER.
Outside: To the rear is a pleasant ENCLOSED REAR PATIO / yard with TIMBER SHED. To the front is on street parking.
STEETON is a friendly traditional Yorkshire village located in the heart of the Aire Valley between Keighley and Skipton. The village is surrounded by open countryside. Within walking distance there is a range of local shops, public houses, restaurants etc, good ROAD LINKS for Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Skipton or any of the other surrounding towns and villages.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Skipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.