|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (504 days ago)|
- Beautiful modern apartment
- Two bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Large balcony/terrace
- Northern line links close by
- Moments from central Balham
- Bespoke fittings throughout
- Allocated underground parking
A stunning apartment in this sought after brand new development in central Balham. Located just moments from Balham Tube and National Rail and with lift access, the property offers a large open plan reception with fully fitted appliances, two double bedrooms (1 en-suite shower room), an additional bathroom and a large private balcony. The property also has plenty of storage, allocated underground parking as well as secure storage for bicycles. Primrose Court is a popular new development that has just been completed on Boundaries Road. The location is ideal for anyone needing fast links to the City with easy access to the Northern Line which now runs through the night.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P122486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.