|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (504 days ago)|
- Two bedroom cottage
- Village location
- Original features
- Pets considered
- Sorry no benefits
- Available 17th November 2016
Available from the 17th Nov 2016
No housing benefits
Stunning two bedroom character cottage in the beautiful village of Combeinteignhead with original features. This property comprises of two double bedrooms, kitchen with range cooker, belfast sink and breakfast bar, utility room, lounge with wood burner, family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower and an outside courtyard. Pets considered, sorry no housing benefit.
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
- £150 per adult for referencing and administration
- £50 for each guarantor (if required)
- £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing. There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about. The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
- 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
- A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45308982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100966000874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Move, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.