|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (566 days ago)|
- Central Heating
- Kitchenette fully fitted
- Free Wi-Fi Internet and utility bills included
- Plasma TV 32'
- 24/7 CCTV Secured Mansion
Modern Self contained Studio flat
£335pw - £1452pcm including gas/water/wifi/council tax long term
£360pw -£1560pcm including gas/water/wifi/council tax for stay up to 3 months
*only electricity bills paid by the tenant
Looking for medium/long term preferably
Single occupancy only
Just seconds away from famous Abbey Road and Regent's Park and down the road from St John's Wood High Street with supermarkets, local shops, bars and restaurants.
- Modern just refurbished Bathroom with Power Shower
- New wooden flooring
- Well proportioned living space
- separate fully furnished kitchen
- Building is with porter
- 4 passenger lift
- communal gardens
- bicycle and bike parking space
- 5 min walking distance from St John's station and 5 min from Maida Vale
- 30 seconds from bus stop for Marylebone, Baker Street and Oxford Street
For more information please call us on 0207 9351142 and reply through Righmove
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference flat1629aberkplace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.