|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (345 days ago)|
- Industrial and office space available to let
- Industrial unit size of 65.96m² (710ft²)
- Office space size of 11m² (123ft²)
- Service charge payable
- EPCs on request
- From £1,440 per annum exclusive
The premises are located on Green Lane, close to North Seaton Road and Ashington town centre. Access is via the B1334 which in turn links to the A189, the main dual carriageway running between Newbiggin by the Sea to the North and Cramlington to the South.
The properties benefits from newly refurbished grounds, customer parking facilities and fully maintained and landscaped grounds. Security include 24 hour CCTV and 24 hour access is available.
The industrial unit comprises:
Unit 25 65.96m² (710ft²)
The office accommodation comprises:
Unit 3 11m² (123ft²)
The properties are available by way of a new lease for a term to be agreed on a fully repairing and insuring basis. Service charge is payable and further details are available on request.
We are advise that rates are payable by the tenant and further information of the rates payable is available upon request. This is based on the standard Small Business Rate of 48p in the pound. However, interested parties should confirm the current position with the Local Authority.
As a new occupier rights of appeal may exist against this assessment.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
All rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Bradley Hall upon this basis, and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors, Newcastle upon Tyne - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.