|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Industrial space available to let
- Sizes of162m² (1748ft²)
- Available Immediately
- Service charge payable
- EPC on request
- Rental of £7,500 per annum exc
The site is prominently located at Wansbeck Newtwork Centre in Wansbeck Business Park, Ashington. Access is via the A197 which in turn links to the A189 spine road to the east and leasds to Pegswood and Morpeth to the west.
• 5m eaves height
• 4.5 x 3m roller shutter door
• Space heaters
• Communal parking facility
• Perimeter fence with keypad access
• Fully maintained and landscaped grounds
• Site security lighting
• Unit alarm system
The unit comprises:
Unit 7 162m² (1748ft²)
The properties are available by way of a new lease for a term to be agreed on a fully repairing and insuring basis. Service charge is payable and further details are available on request.
We are advise that rates are payable by the tenant and further information of the rates payable is available upon request. This is based on the standard Small Business Rate of 48p in the pound. However, interested parties should confirm the current position with the Local Authority.
As a new occupier rights of appeal may exist against this assessment.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
All rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Bradley Hall upon this basis, and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Newcastle upon Tyne - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.