|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (421 days ago)|
- Generous living space with private garden
- Superb location
- Modern kitchen with room for table and chairs
Property reference number 5711808. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Finished to a high standard throughout, a two bedroom garden flat in a sought after area of East Dulwich offering bright and airy accommodation only a couple of minutes' walk from Lordship Lane, local parks and public transport. Would suit professional couple.
- Generous living & entertaining space in this light & airy garden flat on the quiet, residential Hindmans Road
- Superb location with access to Peckham Rye, East Dulwich, Forest Hill & Denmark Hill train stations with 10 minute connections into central London.
- Excellent for local shops, bars, restaurants and schools
- Spacious, modern kitchen with room for table & chairs
- Sole access to a private back garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Wood floors (except living room)
- Offered unfurnished but comes with integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Minimum 12 month let
- No smokers please
* Please quote ref. 5711808 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45315387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711808_42306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.