|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (501 days ago)|
- Quiet leafy street, own entrance and patio
- Sunny aspect, original features
- Transport and amenities nearby
Property reference number 5686212. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Garden/basement flat with original Victorian architectural features, in quiet leafy street opposite church gardens. Private entrance into lobby; sunny living room with original Victorian shutters; double bedroom with built-in cupboard; fitted kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, and back door to private patio; shower room with WC. Newly redecorated, with wood floors in the living room and bedroom.
The flat is warm in winter, cool in summer, quiet and peaceful. All the amenities of Islington are nearby: theatres, cinemas, galleries; the shops, cafes and restaurants of Camden Passage, Upper Street, Chapel Market and Essex Road.
Transport connections are among the best in London: the City and West End are a walk or a short bus ride away, Highbury Station is on the North London and Victoria lines (zone 2) and Angel is on the Northern line, zone 1.
* Please quote ref. 5686212 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45315390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686212_42304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.