|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- UNIQUE DESIGNED FRENCH DOUBLE BED
- LAMINATE FLOORING (GOOD QUALITY)
- PLASMA TV 32'
- NICELY TILED MULTI-JET SHOWER
- ELECTROLUX FULLY FITTED KITCHENETTE
- WARDROBES WITH MIRROR DOORS
- 24/7 CCTV SECURED MANSION
- GAS / ELECTRICITY / WATER INCLUDED
- FREE WIFI IN THE BUILDING
- FREE LAUNDRY ROOM
This recently refurbished good size studio offers ample storage space, double bed, open plan living area with dining table and chairs, compact Electrolux Kitchenette fully equipped, modern nicely tiled bathroom with multi jet shower and private toilet. This flat is ideal for young professionals, city workers and post graduate students and has all what you may hope for.
The location is perfect for whoever want to travel easy to the Centre of London as the location is served with Central Line, District line and Circle line + night and day buses.
- just 3 minutes walking from Notting Hill Gate tube
- close to Queensway station, Portobello Market, Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
- Kensington Church Street full of bars, restaurants, local shops, gym, etc
- supermarket (Tesco, Wait Rose) variety of coffees shops and fast foods.
- Kensington Palace is at just 5 minutes walking distance
For more information please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3241flatnottinghill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.