|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (622 days ago)|
- LARGE RECEPTION 24H CONCIERGE
- NEW STUDIO PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- GOOD SIZE OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BIKE PARKING SPACE
- 5 MIN FROM TUBE - FEW STOPS FROM BAKER STREET
- CLOSE TO REGENT'S PARK - 15 MIN FROM OXFORD STREET
Situated in this popular purpose built block benefiting from porterage and communal gardens 29 Abercorn Place is located next to Abbey Road, short walk to Regent's Park, this modern apartment offers a sizeable living area with fitted wardrobes, separate kitchen and modern tiled shower bathroom.
Abercorn Place benefits from a 24hr porter service, communal heating and hot water and is conveniently located within close proximity of the boutiques and restaurants of St Johns Wood High Street as well as St Johns Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and Maida Vale Underground (bakerloo line), only one stop away from Baker Street.
For more information please call us on 0207 9351142 and reply through Righmove
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference flat4829aberkplace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.