|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- Good space five bedroom semi-detached house
- Large gardens
- two toilets
- 2 bathrooms
- Through lounge
- Separate dining room
- Catchment for Coombe hill junior and Coombe girls
- Easy to access to New Malden and Kingston
Long Let. This large and good space 5 bedroom house offers unfurnished, large reception, modern kitchen, 2 bathroom, 2 toilet, 1 cloakroom, 3 double rooms and 2 single room and large garden .This house is ideal for the family who has children are going to the Primary school and Secondary School as the catchment area of Coombe Hill Junior School and Coombe Girl's School.
Walking distance to:
- Norbiton Train Station
- New Malden Train Station
- 213 Bus Stop
- Kingston Hospital
- New Victoria Hospital
- Supermarket, pubs, restaurants, schools, banks, off-licence, post office, coffee shop, and all local shops.
*** AVAILABLE NOW***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45315840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101183000261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seoul Residential, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.