|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (469 days ago)|
- LAMINATE FLOORING
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- 24/7 CCTV Secured Mansion
- GAS AND ELECTRICITY INCLUDED
- WATER INCLUDED
- FREE WIFI IN THE BUILDING
- FREE LAUNDRY ROOM
- PART TIME PORTER
Traditional Self Contained Studio apartment recently re-decorated. The apartment comes with double bed, open plan fully fitted kitchen with dining table and chairs and en suite bathroom. This flat is ideal for young professionals, city workers and students and has all what you may hope for.
The location is perfect for whoever want to travel easy to the Centre of London as the location is served with Piccadilly line (easy connection with Heathrow Airport) District line and Circle line + night and day buses.
- just 3 minutes walking from South Kensington tube
- moments from Fitness First gym
- close to Gloucester Road, Cromwell Road, Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge
- Just behind The Nation History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum
- close by the Imperial College
- close to Harrods Boutique
- supermarket Big Tesco, Big Sainsbury's, variety of coffees shops and fast foods and local boutiques
For more information about the apartment, bookings, viewings, please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference flat18queensberryplce. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.