|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Property fully furnished
- Rent priced very competitively for location
Property reference number 5711904. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
LOVELY FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE TO RENT ON UPPER STREET ISLINGTON!!!!!
-Fully furnished four very large double bedrooms
-Large double bed, chest of drawers, bedside unit and wardrobes
-Close to Angel and Highbury and Islington tube stations
-Next to bus links leading to the City and the West End
--Near to all shopping, restaurants, bars, and all local amenities
- Single occupancy per room only, no couples
- Ideal for a group of four professional working sharers to rent as a whole house under one contract
-NO PETS, DSS, STUDENTS, SMOKERS, BIKES or FURNITURE to be stored on the property
Private tenants only no agents please
* Please quote ref. 5711904 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45317754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711904_42308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.