|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (201 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Striking house located in a secluded gated mews
- Contemporary reception room with access to patio
- Sleek kitchen with unique mezzanine level and dining space
- Features large window over looking Abney Park
- Two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Offers balcony with seating area
- Off street parking space in front of the house
Full descriptionLONG LET. This contemporary two bedroom house designed by Julian Cowie Architects boasts stunning interiors throughout with spacious accommodation and benefits from both a patio and terrace.
Manor Road is situated within easy reach of the superb shops, bars and restaurants of both Stoke Newington High Street and Church Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.