|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- 120 Inc. VAT set up fee payable per tenancy
- 108 Inc. VAT reference fee payable per tenant
- 60 Inc VAT reference fee per guarantor if req.
- 12 Inc. VAT Right to rent checks per adult
- Available now
- Central Heating
- Courtyard Garden
- Permit Parking
- Council Tax - BAND C
Rarely available one bedroom Cottage Located in the sought after Oak Lane, within a short walk to the Town Centre, local shops, bus route, M4 links / London links. Benefiting from a spacious lounge/diner, family bathroom and kitchen over looking court yard garden. Double bedroom with newly fitted carpets, ample storage and loft space. Available now, unfurnished (with double bed available).Bedroom - 3.04m ( 10'0'') x 4.59m ( 15'1''): Double bedroom, with ample wardrobe space and boarded loft for storage and sky light with blind.Family bathroom: Modern three piece white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, basin in a vanity unit and low level WC.Garden: Paved courtyard garden with good size shed for storage.Kitchen - 1.67m ( 5'6'') x 2.87m ( 9'5''): Eye and base level beach wood units, stainless steel sink with drainer, window over looking rear of the property with door providing access to courtyard garden. Lounge/Diner - 3.04m ( 10'0'') x 6.17m ( 20'3''): Open plan lounge/diner proving a light and airy feel with wood flooring, front aspect window and ample power points.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 520824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.