|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (529 days ago)|
- Available from: 3rd August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.20km from University of Nottingham
- 2.37km from Nottingham Trent University
This 4 Bedroom Property Is Located At The Bottom Of Derby Road Just Off Gregory Street.
Perfect Location For Nottingham University Students.
There Are 4 Bedrooms All Together. The Current Tenants Have Converted The Downstairs Bedroom Into A Study But Comes Furnished With A Dining Table If You Choose To Use It As A Dining Room. They Come Furnished With Double Beds, Desks With Built In Wardrobes.
Good Sized Modern 3 Piece Suite Bathroom
Large Kitchen Inclusive Of All White Goods
Separate Utility Room
Large Open Garden
Private Parking (2 Cars)
Viewings Highly Recommended.
*NO DSS OR FAMILIES ARE ACCEPTED - STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE A GUARANTOR WHO WILL NEED TO PASS A CREDIT CHECK *
Please Feel Free To Drop Us An Email At Nottingham@purplefrogproperty.com To Find Out Our Full Range Of Properties Available.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.20km from University of Nottingham
2.37km from Nottingham Trent University
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.