|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (69 days ago)|
- End Of Terrace House
- Largely Furnished & Available
- Lobby With Cloakroom/Shower Room
- Bedroom & Box Room, Bathroom
- Two Bedroom Plus Box Room
- Available From Mid January
- Living Room, Kitchen
- Gas Heating
- Off Road Parking
Full description* Rent - £950.00 per calendar month excluding utilities. A deposit is required. Administration fees of £125.00 including VAT per adult.
* Availability - Mid January 2017
* Council Tax Banding - 'C' Vale of White Horse
* Situation - The property is located within a popular residential area with local amenities within the area and regular bus route to Oxford City Centre. A34 lies close by for access out of the city.
* Property - End of terrace house with two bedrooms and box room, entrance lobby, cloakroom/shower room, living/dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, box room, bathroom, gas heating, gardens. Off road parking.
* Equipment - Largely furnished and includes kitchen appliances i.e. cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
* Requirements - Suit couple or small family. Professional sharers considered. Non smokers. No pets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100039000248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearce Alder & Co, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.