|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2017 (259 days ago)|
- 1 to 2 bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with shower
- Double height reception room
- Open-plan design
- Highly sought after School conversion
- Walking distance to Battersea Park
- CCTV monitoring in operation
- Gated community
- Secure allocated parking
An immaculately presented loft style apartment in this converted school with double height ceilings, large sash windows and secure off street parking. This apartment can be used as a luxury 1 or 2 bed property with an open mezzanine level, enormous living space and comes unfurnished.
The Old Chesterton Building is located on the corner of both Battersea Park Road and Forfar Road, providing access to a variety of of shops, bars, restaurants and the 200 acre park. This flat has excellent transport links, with bus services to Victoria, Kensington, the West End and the City, and Battersea Park train staition provides links to Victoria and Waterloo Stations.
- Immaculately presented, with an open-plan design and contemporary features throughout.
- 1 - 2 Bedrooms on a mezzanine level
- 1 Bathroom with shower.
- Bright and spacious reception room with double height ceilings
- Modern, fully-fitted fitted kitchen finished to a very high standard.
- Central heating throughout.
- Deep sash windows and exposed brickwork.
- Allocated parking for one car.
- CCTV monitored gated community.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45323298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.