|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
Each studio offers a kitchenette comprising a microwave/oven, hob, sink and fridge with freezer compartment, ensuite shower room and bedroom furniture. You will have access to a shared living room with a flat screen TV.
Each studio is fully-furnished and includes sockets for PCs and broadband connection.
There are excellent transport facilities on St Matthews Street whenever you want to go around town or get to BT/hospital. Not only will you be ideally situated, but if you ever wish to venture out of Ipswich then the local Railway Station is only a 10 minute walk away!
With this studio Your Advisors is pleased to guarantee the following:
- Flexible tenancies with a minimum stay of 1 month (and 1 month's notice thereafter).
- Flexible viewing times which suit your schedule
- LOW deposits, all of which will be held safely by the Deposit Protection Service.
- LOW and competitive administration and agency fees.
- High-Speed Broadband and access to internet.
- ALL bills inclusive of water, electricity, gas and a communal TV Lounge license.
- Professional Cleaners who will come and clean the communal areas, always ensuring the property is clean and tidy.
- A dedicated maintenance team who are contactable 24/7.
Please Note: To secure a property/room, after viewing, an admin fee is charged for each applicant. Please visit www.youradvisors.co.uk for a full list of our administration charging structure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 72170_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Advisors, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.