|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (356 days ago)|
- Fabulous five bedroom Victorian period house
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with separate dining
- Arranged over three floors, end-of-terrace
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Charming private garden
- Excellent condition throughout
- Close to transport links
LONG LET. This beautiful five bedroom end-of-terrace Victorian house, comprises bright and stylish accommodation with period features, large entertaining space and lovely private garden.
The property benefits from a great central location, just moments to many amenities offered in the area, while Tulse Hill and West Dulwich rail station offer an easy access into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.