|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Newly decorated two bedroom first floor flat
- Presented in good condition with a newly fitted bathroom
- Bright reception room with feature fireplaces
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms with ample storage
- Access to a communal garden
- Moments from amenities in Ealing Broadway
LONG LET. Boasting a high finish throughout and newly decorated interiors this light and airy two bedroom first floor flat features a generous living space with two double bedrooms and access to a communal garden to the rear.
Windsor Road offers a fantastic location moments from the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway and Ealing Broadway Station. The green open spaces of Ealing Common are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.