|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- Fabulous first and second floor flat in period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room with views of gardens
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite shower room
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
SHORT LET. A quirky one bedroom, split-level flat offering well proportioned living space with a stylish finish, en suite facilities and a superb location close to the amenities of Earls Court.
Bramham Gardens is situated on a stunning garden square moments from the wide range of popular shops, bars and restaurants found in Earls Court and South Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.