|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (529 days ago)|
- An outstanding two bedroom warehouse conversion
- Featuring exposed brick walls and high ceilings
- Beautifully arranged on the third floor with mezzanine level
- Large kitchen / dining room flooded with natural light
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented master bedroom with ample built in storage
- Second well proportioned, mezzanine bedroom
- Featuring a stylish bathroom with white suite
LONG LET. This outstanding two bedroom live/work flat is situated in a warehouse conversion in the heart of Shoreditch, featuring fantastic open-plan living and entertaining space with high ceilings and a mezzanine-level bedroom.
Charlotte Road is ideally located close to the City, while Shoreditch offers a selection of cosmopolitan bars and restaurants. Both Liverpool Street Station and Old Street Station are close by for easy access to most parts of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.