|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (101 days ago)|
- Gorgeous two bedroom first and second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Hard wood floors and ample storage throughout
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Two white suite shower rooms and a study
- Private, south-facing roof terrace
Full descriptionLONG LET. A bright and beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat set within a stunning property, situated close to the river Thames and benefiting from a fabulous south-facing roof terrace.
Damer Terrace is ideally located close to the many amenities of King's Road and is close to the river. The nearest underground station is Fulham Broadway (District Line) and Imperial Wharf station (National Rail) is just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.