|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (104 days ago)|
- Gorgeous two bedroom flat on the 7th floor
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Fantastic private balcony and allocated parking space
- Access to residents gym and roof terrace
- Short distance from the Olympic Park
- Bromley-by-Bow and Stratford stations are close by
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set on the seventh floor of this secure, gated building, offering concierge and a communal gym, this superb two bedroom apartment benefits from modern interiors, an en suite, a balcony and naturally bright living space.
Central House is superbly located for the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield as well as the green open spaces of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Transport links include nearby Stratford Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.