|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- STUNNING DUPLEX
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
- GARAGE AND GARDENS
- SUN TERRACE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN NEUTRAL DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GREAT LOCATION
- SHORT WALK FROM CHAPEL ALLERTON CENTRE
LINLEY AND SIMPSON are pleased to offer this Immaculately presented Duplex Apartment is located on a prestigious development close to the centre of Chapel Allerton. Ideally placed to take advantage of all the local Bars, Shops and Restaurants for which the area is favoured for it also offers convenient access into the city centre as well as destinations further afield. The apartment itself is presented to a high standard throughout and has living accommodation arranged over 2 floors.
The apartment is offered UNFURNISHED and consists of: Communal Entrance, leading to Private Entrance; First Floor Landing with Cloakroom; Impressive Lounge Diner with French doors to private Sun Terrace; Modern Kitchen; 2nd Floor Landing; Bathroom and 2 Double Bedrooms.
The external areas of the property are a real feature comprising private Sun Terrace accessed from Lounge, which in turn leads to a private and secluded south facing mature landscaped Garden laid with lawn, decking and mature shrubs and plants. In addition there is a useful Store Room, rear service gate, garage and Parking.
Deposit £990.00 Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2221343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Chapel Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.