|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (404 days ago)|
- Great value 1 bed flat in a secure building
- Spacious over 450sqft
- Decent sized double bedroom
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Plenty of room in the the reception
- Fully tiles and easy to maintain family size bathroom
- Lovely communal landscape garden & large terrace
- Amazing location few minutes from Angel, Dalston, & Highbury
- Closest station Canonbury - 5 mins
- Very nive gastro pubs, deli's and cafes nearby
A fantastically well priced, very solid, one-bed flat, in an excellent location a few minutes from Angel, Dalston, or Highbury. Given that it's priced at 325pw - it's our bet that this will let with a couple of days, so please do get in touch sooner rather than later if you would like to take a look. It features; sensible (if not expansive) proportions. It's around 450sqft which is large enough to be comfortable, and has a decent sized bedroom (which is a clear double and still has enough space for a wardrobe etc), and a perfectly workable lounge. The reception room has an open-plan kitchen tucked away at one end, and again, is adequately sized for the usual array of furniture - and here is a smart fully tiled bathroom which has modern fittings and a bath. Generally speaking it's a well turned out flat. Décor is neutral, the kitchen is modern and 'well-resourced', and there are wood floors throughout. It's also a great little secure building with a really nice communal landscaped garden, and a large (very cool) communal terrace. One of the best features of this property is the location though. It's on the edge of the De Beauvoir Conservation area, which if you don't know it - is lovely (gastro pubs and deli's etc), but is also less than 10 minutes from the Centre of Angel, a bit less to Highbury Corner, and less again (around 5 minutes) to Dalston. It's also fully furnished and for the money, is an absolute steal.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.