|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (531 days ago)|
- Superbly Presented One Bedroom Apartment
- Double Height Ceilings
- Furnished and Decorated to A High Standard
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Lounge with Modern Gas Fire
- Double Bedroom with Built-In Storage
- Garden to Rear of Property
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Council Tax Band A: £914.82
- Easy Access to City Centre and Edgbaston
A superbly presented apartment situated within this converted development on Portland Road, Edgbaston. The apartment has a stunning double height entrance hall leading to a light and airy open plan living area, the owner has installed a modern open fireplace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances including gas hob and oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. The impressive bathroom has been remodelled to include an oversized shower cubicle and contemporary fittings.
The master bedroom is luxuriously decorated and leads directly to the shared rear garden through French doors. The location has easy access to Birmingham City Centre via Hagley Road and is also close to City Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Off road allocated parking to the front of the property.
First Applicant £250.00 Additional Applicant/ Guarantors £50.00.
PLACES Birmingham are members of Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), The Property Ombudsman and The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45328494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100899001396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Places, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.