|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (390 days ago)|
- EPC RATING C
- COUNCIL TAX £1,908 (Band F)
- STYLISH TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- INTEGRATED LIGHTING AND HEATING SYSTEM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDOBE AND EN SUITE BATHROOM
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND MARBLE WORKTOP
- TWO PRIVATE TERRACES
An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios.
Latitude House on Oval Road is moments from the open spaces of Regent's Park, as well as the shops, bars and restaurants in fashionable Camden. Local transport links include Camden Town and Mornington Crescent Underground Stations and Camden Road Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101559002464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.