|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (299 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout
- Wadrobe and drawers included
- Lounge with electric fire
- Kitchen with appliances
- Patio area to front
- Views across the valley
- On street parking available
- Bond - £575
A well presented two bedroom property located to the rear of this row of terraces with good sized lounge, kitchen with appliances, patio area and views across the valley.
Located away from the main road to the rear of this row of terraces, accessed via steps to the right of 85 Manchester Road, this home offers well presented accommodation with gas fired central heating and double glazing. Briefly it comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature electric stove-style fire to fireplace, steps up to kitchen area with fitted units, oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine, two first floor bedrooms (one double with decorative fireplace, one single) both with wardrobe/drawer units, and modern house bathroom. The property has good sized double glazed windows affording plenty of natural light in to the main rooms, and to the front is a patio area and shed. As mentioned, the property enjoys views across the valley. On street parking available.
Rent - £375 pcm
Bond - £575
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PROP376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Applegate Lettings, Holmfirth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.