|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Large Double Bedrooms
- Engineered Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Recently Painted To a High Standard
- Granite Kitchen Worktops
- Bathroom and Seperate Shower Room Facilities
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Furnished Property
- Entire Block Managed by Reed Residential Ltd
STUDENTS LOOK-We are pleased to offer this 6 bedroom, purpose built apartment in the heart of Lenton , Nottingham, only walking distance to Nottingham university, available summer 2015, fully funished with 42 Inch HD wall mounted TV in the lounge.
The property is a ground floor apartment and has recently undergone a major refurbishment and boasts double bedrooms, large living area and fully fitted Kitchen, double glazing. Shower and bathrooms, unallocated off street parking and push bike storage area.
Book now to avoid disappointment. If you book a property before 31st December 2014 we throw in a free tablet,
If you would like to see further photographs or details please contact Kelly or Adam on 01702 606888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reed Residential, Westcliff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.